Marketing Stories

/
0 Comments


Corporate Lesson



Save 10% on Any U.S. Order - Now at Manfrotto.us!Use Code Save10 At Checkout ! Click Here!


Jack and Max are walking to the church
for the Sunday prayer.

Jack wonders whether it would be all
right to smoke while praying

Max replies
Why don't you ask the Priest?

So Jack goes up to the Priest and asks
Father, may I smoke while I pray?

The Priest reply
No, my son
you not!
That's utter disrespect to our religion.

Jack goes back to his friend and tells him
what the good Priest told him.

Max says
I'm not surprised.
You asked the wrong question.
Let me try.

and so Max goes up to the Priest and asks
Father, may I pray while I smoke?

To which the Priest eagerly replies
By all means, my son
By all means
You can always pray whenever you want to.

Moral of the story :

The approval you want depends on the way u ask for it..!!



Comment are welcome for improvement....!

Save 10% on Any U.S. Order - Now at Manfrotto.us!Use Code Save10 At Checkout ! Click Here!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers