Behaviour

/
0 Comments
Famous Footwear
Destiny will never Change



One day, Yamaraj came to a guy and said:

"Hey, Today is your last day!"

Guy: "But I'm not Ready!"

Yamaraj said:
"Well today your name is the first on my list..."

Guy:
"Okay, then why don't you take a seat
and we drink a Coffee before we go?"

Yamaraj: "All right.."

The Guy gave Yamaraj some Coffee with sleeping pills in it.
Yamaraj finished Coffee and fell into a deep sleep!!!

The Guy took the list & removed his name from top
of the list and put at the bottom of the list.

When Yamaraj woke up he said to the Guy:
"Because you have been so nice to me,
now I will start my job from the
Bottom of the list..!!"


MORAL:

Whatever is written in your Destiny...
Will never Change...
No matter how much you try.



Comment are welcome for improvement....!
Decorview - Designed with You


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers